Monday, October 27, 2008

Stella's in Fort Worth







These photos are from a jewelry show that I did on Oct 14th at Stella's in Fort Worth. You can always find a nice selection of my jewelry here but during both Spring and Fall Gallery Night (and sometimes for a special show like on Oct 14th )I bring in extra trays of jewelry (that I make) and even some jewelry made by my talented friends in Mexico.

Stella's location is : 3460 Bluebonnet Circle 76109
and the phone number is 817.923.1520

Mickie Cooles opened this store a few years back originally as Full Circle Emporium but has since renamed and rethought the concept . Stella's is a store that constantly has new inventory and offers something for females and children of all ages. Cute clothes , accesories and gift items. Check it out !

No comments: