Friday, February 6, 2009

Valentine's Day 2009





Valentine's Day is almost here !

In the top photo I have chosen pink pearl, white pearl, and garnet earrings .
The two necklaces are screaming- "pick me for the perfect Valentine's Day present".
And the garnet Shinka-Shinka bracelet is gorgeous !!! It feels so luxurious on the wrist .
I mixed up artists in the bottom photo but will post here. The ammonite pendant has a sort of heart shape so I thought it was an appropriate piece for the occasion . Of course the guitar pic with a cross is not a heart shape- but kinda ? And I just thought that I needed to offer something that would work as a gift for a guitar playin-or guitar loving guy too. I rarely have jewelry that is appropriate for men...They are all stamped on the back with my signature swirly S stamp and can be found at Dean-Kingston in Fort Worth as well as purchased from me directly.
The incredible heart earrings and heart pendant are made by my friend Annabel Humber who signs each piece as well.

No comments: